Tired of annoying telemarketing calls? Had enough of being harassed at inconvenient times by anonymous, bullheaded or hard to understand cold callers? Me too! Hi, I’m Jimmy. What am I doing? Well, here I plan to post my experiences about annoying telemarketing calls.
What’s your story?
Would you rather stick a steaming iron to your ear than speak to a cold caller? Wish you could handle phone solicitors as well as Jerry Seinfeld or Tom Mabe? If you answered ‘yes’ then you want “Telepest easy-off bam.” Sorry, I got carried away there. What I do have is this blog on Pranking Telemarketers 87 Ways. (Wait, don’t hit Esc. This is not an elaborate telemarketing ploy. I’m not selling anything–not even my book.) You see, I’ve had such a grin writing about my experiences that I plan to continue by using this site to:
- share some of the pranking techniques that I use to make telepest calls a blast
- get to hear of other blogger’s experiences/techniques
- talk on the difficulties and benefits of responding to telepests.
- look at the statutory safeguards and organisations that deal with phone solicitors and scammers
- and touch on the business psychology of the direct-marketing machine. “What the! Did I hear a cynicist yell out ‘greed?'”
If anything from this site helps or you’ve got a story or suggestion, I’d like to hear about it.