- Bon voyage and fare thee well!
- Why Don’t Phones Lets Us Record Calls (two way)? -ca
- Investors duped by City Index Australasia’s cold-calling scam -au
- e-petition: Make telephone sales cold-calling illegal -UK
- Audio link: Peyton Charles gets cold called
- Video: How to stop cold calling and make $500 from them to boot -us
- Video: Ever felt that the telemarketer didn’t really care?
- Prank #25: Hang ups
- Prank #16: Enterprise bargaining agreement
- Name changed to ‘Pppppppppprice’ in a genuine but eccentric bid to stop cold-callers
- Video: Malware threat by antivirus scammer exposed on virtual machine
- Video: hilarious satire of cold-calling Indian pitching a two-bit, tinhorn, half-pie, end-of-the-pier, strictly-for-the-birds script.
- ‘Boiler room’ hoax for New Zealand share holders -nz
- Firms keep testing the limits of Do-Not-Call list -us
- Mississippi Public Service Commission (MPSC) fines firms $945,000 for no-call violations
- Interview with the man behind Comantra, the “cold call virus scammers”
- Cold calling percentages
- Beware of native language call scams – au
- Prank #36: Is anybody out there?
- Prank #15: Edentate (toothless) tiger
Categories of posts
Lucky dip posts
- Answering machine antic Australian Communications and Media Authority benevolent call Call centre caller calling caper cold call cold caller Cold calling competition questionnaire Confidence trick dialogue disgust Do Not Call Register email euphemism event viewer Fine print fraud free competition hanging up hang up hash button Humor hung up inhumane interloper intrusive iPhone japery joke Microsoft Mobile phone No personal information phone phone solicitor practical joke prank Prank Calls pranking pranks prankster predictive reply Robocall robocalls rules scam scammer scenario schtick Silent call skills solicitor sympathy technology telemarketer telemarketing telemarketing rules telepest terms and conditions torture trick trickster tryst unsolicited unsolicited call verbal communication skills vigilante voice warm call