- Bon voyage and fare thee well!
- Why Don’t Phones Lets Us Record Calls (two way)? -ca
- Investors duped by City Index Australasia’s cold-calling scam -au
- e-petition: Make telephone sales cold-calling illegal -UK
- Audio link: Peyton Charles gets cold called
- Video: How to stop cold calling and make $500 from them to boot -us
- Video: Ever felt that the telemarketer didn’t really care?
- Prank #25: Hang ups
- Prank #16: Enterprise bargaining agreement
- Name changed to ‘Pppppppppprice’ in a genuine but eccentric bid to stop cold-callers
- Video: Malware threat by antivirus scammer exposed on virtual machine
- Video: hilarious satire of cold-calling Indian pitching a two-bit, tinhorn, half-pie, end-of-the-pier, strictly-for-the-birds script.
- ‘Boiler room’ hoax for New Zealand share holders -nz
- Firms keep testing the limits of Do-Not-Call list -us
- Mississippi Public Service Commission (MPSC) fines firms $945,000 for no-call violations
- Interview with the man behind Comantra, the “cold call virus scammers”
- Cold calling percentages
- Beware of native language call scams – au
- Prank #36: Is anybody out there?
- Prank #15: Edentate (toothless) tiger
Categories of posts
Lucky dip posts
Tag Archives: intrusive
Replace the cold call with … ANYTHING! Jeffrey Gitomer: I am sick of the argument that cold calling still has a valuable place in selling. Someone PLEASE show me the value. Let’s look at the facts: • 98 percent or more … Continue reading
What’ll they think of next? The Australian public’s trust in call centres has not been bolstered by the telemarketing industry’s use of voice activity detection (VAD) technology, set by algorithms (beats me how it works, but using that term has … Continue reading
#9. Chip chomping – ΩΩ Prop: A packet of chips or crackers. (A clothes peg is optional.) TELEMARKETER: “Hello Mr. Leu. What would you say to an offer of 7 nights in Phuket, the beautiful jewel of Thailand, for … Continue reading
Gidday Tired of annoying telemarketing calls? Had enough of being harassed at an inconvenient time by an anonymous, foreign sounding or hard to understand cold caller? Me too! Hi, I’m Jimmy. What am I doing? Well, here I plan to post my experiences about annoying … Continue reading